Do you want one?
If you would like one of our beautiful Bengal kittens/cats for your family, click the following link to go to the PRIORITY REQUEST FORM on our site. Fill in the information needed (be sure to include your phone number) and submit it to us. We will call you to get specifics of what you would like and discuss details.
All kittens are sold by contract.
Vet. Examined and Tested
Our cats have been examined by a veterinarian and are in good health. *All pets are spayed/neutered, immunized and de-wormed before they leave us. We provide pedigree papers and TICA registration forms. Our Bengals (or their parents) have been tested and have negative results for: FIV, FeLV, HCM and PKD.
Your Distance from Us is Usually Not a Problem.
If you do not live within driving distance from us don’t let that stop you from getting your Bengal from us. *We have an Import/Export License from the United States Fish and Wildlife Service which allows us to ship to most locations. Ask us about details.
- Follow Adore Cats Bengals on WordPress.com
Good News Network Articles
- Cancer Screening Could Predict Tumors Decades Before They Start Growing Thanks to This Discovery
- 10-year-old’s Backyard Discovery Reveals ‘Mind-blowing’ Interaction Between Plants and Insects
- Pufferfish Creating Beautiful Underwater Mandalas–A Scene of Pure Peace
- Good News in History, June 9
- Newly Discovered Rock Art Panels Depict How Ancient Ancestors Envisioned Creation and Adapted to Change
- Make Yourself Happy: Watch a Pair of Giant Rubber Duckies Floating in Hong Kong Harbor
- Magician Performs Tricks for Shelter Dogs So Their Enthusiastic Reactions get Them Adopted–Watch
- Good News in History, June 8
- Fungi Could Be the Answer to Global Warming as They Store a Third of All Carbon Emissions
- Hope for Tinnius Sufferers After Device Found to Reduce Ear Ringing by 60%
- Trump aide Walt Nauta indicted in classified documents case - CNN
- Trump loses two lawyers just hours after being indicted - POLITICO
- Air quality improves in US, but alerts remain due to Canadian wildfires: What we know - USA TODAY
- Trump-Appointed Judge Aileen Cannon Will Handle Documents Case - The New York Times
- Biden Administration Announces Additional Security Assistance for Ukraine - Department of Defense
- Joran van der Sloot pleads 'not guilty' to federal charges of extortion, wire fraud - WVTM13 Birmingham
- Nate Paul, Austin investor tied to AG Paxton, charged with 8 federal counts - KXAN.com
- U.S. sees reprieve from smoky haze, but Canadian wildfires are still raging - NBC News
- Surprise US supreme court ruling could help Democrats take House in 2024 - The Guardian US
- Why Biden is going about his normal routine as Trump is indicted again - CNN
- Adopt an Adult Cat December 3, 2020
- Extreme Cuteness October 19, 2019
- Cheer Up September 26, 2019
- Hurricane Barry July 13, 2019
- Tiny Leopard? February 22, 2019
- Chill out with Your Pet January 11, 2019
Leave a comment